onsdag 4 september 2013

Exciting!

Today I´ve met my teacher in the englishcourse through Adobe Connect, which was quite exciting! =) It´s a totally new experience for me, and fun! But afterwards I was totally exhausted ´cause you needed to be so focused.
It´s easy to understand english for me, but I often find it hard to find the right words. And now my teacher told me I also need to practise my undefined -s in the pronunciation. The aim for this course is to make us speak as native englishman would.
So... You will here me go zoo, Sue, rise, rice, plays, place, breeze, zero, dozen, busy, scissors, exact, size, wise, bees, roses....

a dozen pretty roses,
a thousand busy bees...

Well, if that´s the only english sound I have problems with, maybe I should be grateful? Still... I need to get it before the oral exam in december...

Wish me luck!


1 kommentar:

maria sa...

Exciting indeed! Cheese Louise!
=)